Submit your paperwork securely.
Note: Please check the upper right-hand corner of our homepage for important messages such as office closures before submitting your claim.
"PAY-AS-YOU-GO PLAN" CLAIM FORM: CLICK HERE "PRE-AUTHORIZED PLAN" CLAIM FORM: CLICK HERE
We will accept smartphone photos of your documents and cheques (both sides) if you don't have access to a scanner. They should still be sent to us securely using e-Courier. We also offer a PHIPA-compliant Toll-Free Fax for sensitive medical/financial documents: 1-855-209-9374
DR Associates values your trust and is always working hard to bring you a more secure way of handling sensitive health and financial information. We have therefore contracted with e-Courier.ca to deliver your claims and other documents to us electronically without having to worry about who is reading your message from the time you hit send to the time we receive it. We believe that this new method of submitting claims will make it easier and quicker for you, as well as guarding your privacy with the best encryption technology on the market today.
And remember, you aren’t limited to submitting scans of claims and receipts via e-Courier. You can also submit cheque images, registrations, employee lists, employee changes and employee class updates, Pre-Authorized Debit agreements, Direct Deposit forms, VOID cheques, or anything else that you feel needs to be delivered in a private, secure fashion. It costs you nothing.
Here's how to use e-Courier:
1. Have your receipts and claim form ready. We cannot process your claim without receipts or your receipts without a signed claim form.
2. Click on the button below to be taken to the e-Courier secure upload site.
3. Fill out the required information (if this is your first time submitting through e-Courier you will be required to enter your phone number for verification purposes, please make sure it is the same number we have on your account).
4. Attach as many files as you require, there is no limit on the number you can attach.
5. Attach a cheque image if necessary.
6. Enter a brief message if you want to.
7. Hit "Send e-Package".
Click this logo to submit a secure file to DR Associates now: